This module will help you to set 2-factors authentication(2FA). 2FA is a security process in which users provide two different authentication factors to verify themselves. Click on “2-factors setup” button on the image icon on the upper right of the Kiwire system as image below to setup on the 2- Factors Authentication.
After clicking the button, there will be a few instructions on how to setup the 2-Factors Authentication as image below. Carefully read the instruction in order to setup the 2FA successfully.
Enabling 2-Factors Authentication
Steps to enable 2-Factors Authentication.
- Go to “Configuration -> Setting” and disable the 2-Factors Authentication setting.
- Create new administrator.
- Enable the 2-Factors Authentication.
- Login using the new administrator.
- Setup the 2-Factors authentication.
- Logout and try login again to see either 2-Factors authentication is functioning or not.
This will appear when you try to login on Kiwire again. Enter the 6-digit code generated on your google authenticator.