The popularity of global communication has made social networks such as Facebook, WeChat and other similar social sites become a source of identity integration. The Kiwire social network integration module enables you to authenticate users with their social network account prior to login system. This is a popular option for public internet access as you are able to gather user profiles instead of sign up page. To access Social network integration go to Integrations > Social Network from the navigation. Popular social network supported are:
How Social Network Module Works?
- User will connect to network, captive login screen will be displayed with social login options.
- User select social network login and login.
- Kiwire will connect to respective Social Networks and perform authentication. Kiwire will perform data pull with user approval for demographic information.
- Kiwire will authorized user to login with a selected profiles & policy.
Manage Social Network Integration
To access social network module, click on Integration > Social Network. The social network configuration screen will display, fill in the relevant field with information.
The field and its function description is listed below.
|Enable Facebook Login||Enable or disable Facebook login function.|
|Facebook Page||Facebook page of your organisation if you have any. Please type the page name only.|
* e.g : If your Facebook page is www.facebook.com/synchrowebtech, then the page name will be “synchrowebtech”. If this is set, user will have option to like your page during authentication.
|Enable Twitter Login||Enable or disable Twitter login function.|
|Twitter page||Twitter profile / page name of your organisation.|
|Enable Instagram Login||Enable or disable Instagram login function.|
|Enable KakaoTalk Login||Enable or disable KakaoTalk login function.|
|Enable VK Login||Enable or disable VK login function.|
|Enable Line Login||Enable or disable Line login function.|
|Enable Zalo Login||Enable or disable Zalo login function.|
|Enable WeChat Login||Enable or disable WeChat login function.|
|Enable Linkedin Login||Enable or disable Linkedin login function.|
|Link With Profile||Link with a assigned profile, user will automatically be assign to this profile when they login.|
|Zone Restriction||Default zone restriction assign to user that login. Leave it to “None” if you do not wish to assign restriction to users.|
|Additional Fields||Type your created field from data field and user will be prompt to key in the information.|