The Dashboard offers a number of self-contained indicators that summarize the network and its status. The following widget are provided:
PAGE IMPRESSION VS LOGIN
- Graph that shows the number of page impressions vs user that login. This is helpful to determine if there is any activity going on.
- Active : Total number of current active users within the system.
- Connected : Number of connected user since the time
- Disconnect : Number of disconnects since the time.
- Page Impression : Total number of page impression, it also indicates page view since the time.
- Campaign Impression : Total number of campaign impression.
- Campaign Clicked : Total number of campaign clicked.
- Login : Number of login since the time.
- Recent Activity Event : Activity logs of the Kiwire System.
DWELL FOR PAST 24 HOURS
- Graph that shows the dwell time of all users for the past 24 hours.