- Login profile by zone. Each zone will have their own speed and limitation.
- IPv6 support for login record as well as zone determination.
- Built-in service for high availability. No need to depend on the Galera cluster anymore.
- PMS can now be set to use some fields as the profile selector. Example, field Room Number, or VIP code, or for FIAS ( code A0 to A9).
- Some PMS services bugs have been fixed.
- Page maker background upload if wrong CSS provided.
- Ruckus and Cambium integration now fixed.
- Password policy for maximum six retry problem solved.
- Now built number has been changed to follow year and month instead of numbering. Example, the latest build number was 2007 for an easier to track version.
In the pipeline
- No more auto-update, however Kiwire will advise if there is a new update available.
- Update will be split into modules. Example, module admin, user, api etc.
- Kiwire Mobile App to create vouchers and print.