Kiwire v3 Built 1 can now be downloaded using this URL:
Default Admin account is:
- New theme for the user interface.
- Page designer using Bootstrap as a design framework to meet the industry standard.
- Campaign pages now can show multiple campaign spaces in the same page and part of the journey.
- Option to count page impression.
- Administrator and user password now saved in encrypted format.
- LDAP can do multiple RDN checks, separated by semicolon in the setting.
- Social network login can use a LinkedIn account.
- Wechat only works with desktop / laptop where users can scan QR code using Wechat mobile app.
- Auto-login checks introduced to manage auto login behaviour.
- Login checks also introduced to manage check perform during the authentication process.
- Additional data field now using mapping to a max of 17 columns where the first 7 columns pre-allocated based on social network data.
- Delete unverified account after profile reached limit ( around 1 or 2 minutes after the limit ).
- 2 Factors authentication for Administrator using Google Authenticator.
- Single voucher creation will not generate a bulk id. So it won’t appear in the Finance module. Single voucher creation reserved for payment gateway or any special voucher code to login.
- Generation of voucher code will depend on the amount of credit that the administrator has. Credit can be updated on the administrator page.
- Campaign ads now support JSON server as image ads source.
- All logs file will exist in the /var/www/kiwire/logs/[tenant name]/ except for general log will appear in the /var/www/kiwire/logs/general/
- SMS or email logs will be in the integration log file.
- Reporting has been revamped as per below;
- Login error will only display errors which are rejected by radius.
- Login frequency will display total, daily unique and forever unique.
- Login device frequency will display total, daily unique and forever unique.
- Login concurrency replaced to session concurrency. This report displays the max number of concurrent sessions in the day or hour. In order for a device to be counted as part of concurrent, they need to login at least 1 minute.
- There is a new incident report to replace the device availability. This report shows the average available device and incident count during that particular date. Incident means a device that are not reachable during the checks.
- Current device status can be monitored using Device -> Dashboard or Device -> Status which will be refreshed every 60 seconds.
- Impression report has been removed from the Campaign module and listed for itself. For now only impression summary available. This report showing the total impressio between 2 dates inputted, and avg impression, avg total login and avg unique login ( these 3 values calculated hourly ( 24 * number of days between 2 dates )
- SMS send report now only show the summary, ie the number of sms send at specific date.
- Email send reports now only show the summary, i.e. the number of email sent at a specific date.
- Registration data will only be collected if the additional fields are set up during the sign-up.
- Our new documentation URL is https://docv3.synchroweb.com
- Kiwire now has 2 independent services called kiwire_service and kiwire_integration. These 2 services can be monitored using systemctl command.